I saw this checklist online but cannot remember which site...
1. You must be able to make more money and get to a higher rank than the person that signed you up. If this is not possible, your progress will be limited.
2. There must be a physical, high quality, sustainable, inovative product internationally available.
3. The product must be consumable. If this is not the case, there is no residual income.
4. The company must be strong, financially supported and well established, but young enough to support growing.
5. There must be a profitable, non limited compensation plan.
6. The whole system must be easy to replicate worldwide.
7. Reasonable start-up cost according to the business potential.
8. The system should not require any previous experience.
9. There must be a professional internet platform to support your operation with home delivery to all members.
10. There must be no paperwork.
Check check check... All checked for a Reliv Business...